Celebrate the leading lady in your life and join us for a very special Mother’s Day lunch on Sunday 10th March. With breath-taking seafront views from the bar and restaurant, our menu is full of fresh, local produce handcrafted by our Head Chef . Sit back, relax and let our friendly team look after you.
Mother’s Day Lunch Menu
Enjoy a two course menu for £28.95 or a three course menu for £34.95.
- Classic prawn cocktail with little gem, cucumber ribbons and Marie Rose sauce
- Carrot and coriander soup served with Italian herb oil and artisan cob
- Satay chicken skewers with Asian sesame and soy and beansprout salad
All roast dinners served with seasonal vegetables, cauliflower cheese and rosemary roasted potatoes.
- Roast Leg of Lamb boned and rolled with wild minted sauce
- Roast chicken with herb stuffing and bacon hugged chipolata
- Crusted loin of cod with Flashed tiger prawns, mange tout, roasted tomato and dauphinoise potatoes
- Nut Roast with root vegetable jus
- Spring cheesecake with white chocolate, lime and passionfruit
- Belgian brownie with dark and white chocolate and vanilla ice cream
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream and salted caramel sauce
For further information or to book our Mother’s Day lunch please call 01903 211 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea
- Seared flat iron steak, light brioche, English mustard, rocket leaves
- Crushed egg, mayonnaise, garden pea shoots, stoneground sourdough
- Cold water prawns, seafood sauce, milk bread roll, baby gem, cucumber
- Crumbled Greek feta, caramelised red onions, flat leaf spinach, sliced tomato
- Lemon and elderflower loaf
- Raspberry and dark chocolate macaroon
- Orange and Earl grey tart
- Mini chocolate iced doughnuts
- Fruit scones
- Tiptree strawberry jam
- Clotted cream
- Clipper English breakfast tea
- Selection of Clipper herbal teas
- Small Batch americano, latte or cappuccino
Non-refundable deposit of £10pp is required at time of booking afternoon tea.
For further information or to book our Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea please call 01903 211 222 or email email@example.com
Stay with us this Mother’s Day
Make it an extra special occasion and book one of our newly refurbished, luxurious en-suite rooms for a relaxing night away. With awe-inspiring sea views, a restful night’s sleep and a delicious breakfast what more could one ask for!
For further information or to book a stay please call 01903 211 222 or choose one of our beautifully designed rooms here
Mother’s Day at The Burlington Hotel… always from the heart