Celebrate the leading lady in your life and join us for a very special Mother’s Day lunch on Sunday 19th March. With breath-taking seafront views from the bar and restaurant, our menu is full of fresh, local produce handcrafted by our Head Chef Alistair. Served between 12 noon and 3.45pm, sit back, relax and let our friendly team look after you.
Mother’s Day Menu
Enjoy a two course menu for £26.95 or a three course menu for £32.95 with a complimentary glass of Strawberry Bellini on arrival for the lady in question.
- Cream of Leek & Potato Soup served with a warm bread roll
- Prawn & Avocado Cocktail with Marie Rose sauce & buttered brown bread
All main courses served with seasonal vegetables
- Rosemary, Garlic & Herb Roast Leg of Lamb served with roast potatoes & a lamb & mint jus
- Roast Sirloin of Beef with Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes & a beef & rosemary jus
- Roasted Salmon Supreme with chicory, watercress, walnut & Roquefort salad & parsley buttered potatoes
- Chef’s Nut Roast with rosemary roast potatoes
- Chef’s Apple Pie with vanilla ice cream or custard sauce
- Chocolate Tart with raspberry coulis & orange clotted cream
For further information or to book our Mother’s Day lunch please call 01903 211 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay with us this Mother’s Day
Make it an extra special occasion and book one of our newly refurbished, luxurious en-suite rooms for a relaxing night away. With awe-inspiring sea views, a restful night’s sleep and a delicious breakfast what more could one ask for!
For further information or to book a stay please call 01903 211 222 or choose one of our beautifully designed rooms here
Mother’s Day at The Burlington Hotel… always from the heart